- Financial Markets are on the Russian Hills
- Competition authority to investigate TF1 and AB acquisition of TMC, the leading channel on the French DTT (les Echos)
- NBC Universal to be interested in the American Teva (Hollywood Reporter), transaction price could reach $1.5 bn (Paul Allen and Oprah Winfrey are investors), to merge it with its “Au Feminin”-like website, iVillage (NYT).
- Neuf Cegetel is allegedly curbing access to DailyMotion (Les Echos)
- Skype outage (Financial Times)
- In the meanwhile in India, share of revenues in the cable industry is changing (Financial Times)
- BBC Radio Service cut from the air in Russia
- Basic Cable delivers mass audience in the US (NYT)
- Michael Wolff to write on Murdoch (NYT)
Welcome back if you left !